Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Christmas basketball

Authors note: point of view story by my basketball, and how its epic journey goes.


The first time I saw light was when they shipped me out of the factory. I was on my way to the store, I thought about how good someone would feel when they got a new basketball, ME. When the big truck taking me and all the other equipment turned the corner I saw sports authority, one of the biggest sports stores, surly I would be bought for a Christmas gift. The department the store workers put me in was basketball. I was there with all different kinds of basketball balls, socks, and even shoes I had never seen, it was great. It was around 3 days before I was bought by a mom looking for the final Christmas gift for her son, she could not decide but finally she chose me because I was a Michael Jordan ball his favorite. When I first saw their house it was great with all of the lights and Christmas things. But I didn’t have any time to look because she had to quick rap me up before the boy got home, and I stayed in the wrapped darkness for 2 days. Then finally after the long wait on Christmas Eve I was opened, he loved it, right away I was took outside and shot. A nice swish and he even noticed the shiny air Jordan sign on me. I think I even caught his name ‘Jackson’. There you go that is the story of my first Christmas, and now I am up in Jackson’s room.


By, Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment