Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kevin Durant

Authors note: I wanted to make a creative piece of writing based off of a playoff picture of Kevin Durant, a NBA all-star.

 
Kevin Durant


Do you think this picture of NBA all- star Kevin Durant is pretty awesome? Well I do. And have you ever just wanted to jump up and dunk it like the pros? I have always wanted to do that. Maybe it’s because I love basketball and play/ watch it every day, or maybe I always have wanted to dunk because my dad is 6 foot 6 inches and was able to dunk in high school. I don’t know which one yet but I guess I have to find out.
            The first reason I chose this picture is cause of (KD) Kevin Durant, one of my favorite basketball player. Another reason is the dunk, it’s pretty good, and I like how the camera angle gets the whole court and shows him throwing it down. The main person, Kevin Durant, has played for 3-4 season and has never won MVP honors but has been the scoring champion twice. He is 6- 10 and can easily dunk.
            Some day do you think you could dunk, because it is pretty hard and I know that it would be great if I could?

1 comment:

  1. I like the ending of this how you ask the reader if they would want to dunk. I also thought it was good how it feels like you know a lot about this topic (basketball)

    ReplyDelete