Tuesday, January 17, 2012

you can accept failure


Authors note: this writing piece is based of one Michael Jordan's and Ken Griffy's famous quotes. 

"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."- Michael Jordan.

That is one of the great Michael Jordan’s quotes after a tough loss. Some people may not understand the quote, but I do and I can relate to it very well. It is saying that you fail and you have to at some point, but you can’t accept failure while not trying that is not acceptable. I can relate to this because in basketball your team tries their best but you end up losing to a better team, but in the middle of the game you can’t stop trying and fail that way, you have to keep going.
 "I can't play being mad. I go out there and have fun. It's a game.” – Ken Griffey Jr.
The reason I found this and put it on here is because it’s similar to the first quote by Michael Jordan. Ken Griffey’s quote is similar because you can’t play a sport mad, and if you do you will fail and then will not try. But if you go out and have fun you will fail sometimes but it will be ok, it’s a game. So next time you have a game for basketball, football, baseball or whatever, give it all you’ve and let yourself no it’s quite ok to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment