Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The strange cloud

Authors note: this short story is about a boy who woke up on a cloud in a thunder storm, and how his day goes.


Boom! That is when I woke up in a split second. I was so freaked that I was on a cloud in the sky, that I didn't even realize that the cloud was in a storm. As soon as you can blink your eyes there was a big crack of thunder and lightning. Wow! then I woke up in my own bed and there was no cloud or storm, good. when I went down the stairs in the morning it was a perfect day sunny and no clouds. while i was on the bus my friend was telling me about how there was just one strange cloud, so I looked out the window and freaked cause that was the cloud from the dream. Almost the entire days I was thinking about the cloud, when i got out and walked home it was following me. That made me rush home . After a while I had to go out side I wanted to find out more. Then when I was playing hoops in my drive way, a big white gust took me away. It was amazing I was flying i mid air with the bright sun out, but how. It was the cloud it had to be magic or something, so for then on I was never bothered by the cloud again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment