Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Football

authors note: all about my favorite football player


Football is Americas sport. More than half of the U.S.A watches or plays some sort of football, but if you go to some other countries, football may be know as soccer. There are 32 teams in the NFL, and my favorite team is the Chicago Bears. And it just so happens to be that my favorite player is Devin Hester, who plays for the Bears. His main job is special team, kick return and punt return, and he is the all time leader in touch down for both. A couple reasons why I like Devin is his speed, and vision on the field, his number also takes place after Michael Jordan the great basketball player. (#23)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think that he is a great player but the team is in BIG trouble.

    ReplyDelete