Friday, December 2, 2011

Banana' boy

Authors note: MY brothers rampage about bananas

One day on the way to the store, I saw a strange little boy walking on the side walk. He was eating a big banana, “he probably has good potassium” I thought. But as i got closer I realized that the kid was my brother Max. Although I was stunned he was there, I had him come with me, it took me a while to realize that he was waring all yellow. The whole time we were there he wanted bananas, so I got bananas and all the other things I needed. When I got back to the house Max had finished the bananas of in a split second as they were on a ice cream split, to me this was very strange because max usually at pretzels not fruit. As soon as I turned around my little brother transformed into a monkey that was huge. Mean while, when he was destroying the neighborhood, I was blacked out in my  house, so I have no idea what happened. Then I woke up, I was so happy that it was over then when I turned around my brother was laying there sleeping. P.S Max still eats bananas.  

Jackson Kunnert

No comments:

Post a Comment