Monday, October 15, 2012

One spooky night- (personal narrative)

Authors note: this story is for my personal narrative, it is about a time when me and my friends have a fun and spooky time.

The sound of shoes squishing on the wet grass as your walking up to the front door. You only her this when your sneaking up to ding dong ditch a house. Let me tell you of a time when me and some of my friends had the best ding dong ditching time ever.

I think it was 2 years ago on a Saturday night but it wasn’t any normal night, it was Halloween. We all got together after getting are candy around 7 o’clock, and knew that what we were about to do was perfect for tonight. After we gobbled down a good portion of our candy and sweets it was time. The group of us snuck around the backs of until we got to the best house, don’t ask how we knew it was the perfect house but it was.

Before anyone went up to ring the door bell there was a couple brutal games of rock, paper, scissors to see who was going up. The unlucky loser was my friend Conner who got it first time easy, all the house did was turn the lights on. By then Alec and I had worked up enough courage to get their house, not once but twice.

All of us could tell that they people were irritated, so the rest of us made Conner get them on more time. They obviously had had enough because the man came of his house and started yelling. It was one of the best times I had in a while and we did all of this before 9 o’clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment